Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What do girls care about the most

A friend of mine sent me a funny story related to the whole China row over France. I've translated it to English from the Chinese.

What do girls care about the most?


MM: "I love you."
My face turns red, I don't want to hurt her. "I don't have anything, I don't have a house or a car."
MM looks into my eyes. "I know," she says.
"I only make fifteen hundred yuan a month."
MM continues to gaze at me undaunted, "You will make more later."
With trembling hands I pull out a cigarette and put it in my mouth. "I need to smoke a pack of these a day, and when I drink I become belligerent. "
MM laughs, "I will be with you, you don't have to worry."
I feel a tingling up my spine, like there's a nip in the air. I stammer to her "Actually...actually I just want to be a gangster..."
Before I'm done speaking MM collapses in my arms, her soft voice is a like a small bird: "if I'd only known how hot you are, you would've stolen my love a long time ago." I can feel blood swell up, embracing MM's tepid and dainty frame makes a feeling of indignation rise inside me. In this moment, I suddenly remember something very important. I must tell this to MM.
Five seconds after I tell her she turns to me: "really?" she asks.
In grief I slowly nod my head. MM silently throws off my hug, raises an open hand and slaps me across the face. She glares at me angrily and yells "What?! You bought the cigarettes at Carrefour?!"



女生最在乎的是什么? www.6park.com

MM说:“我爱你。”
我脸红了,我不想害她:“我没,更没有房子和车。”
MM盯着我的眼睛:“我知道。”
“我的月薪只有一千五。”
MM的眼光仍然坚定无比:“以后会多的。”
我用颤抖的双手拿出一支烟*在嘴上:“我每天要抽一包烟,一喝酒就闹事。”
MM笑了:“以后有我在,你放心。”
我的脊梁上冒起一阵寒意,结结巴巴地对她说:其实……其实我很流氓……
MM没我说完就软在了我的怀里,声音细若蚊鸣,:“早知道你好色,你老偷偷瞄我胸”
一股鼻血喷涌而出,我抱紧了MM温热娇小的身体让我热血沸腾。这时我忽然想到一件很重要的事情,我决定把这事告诉MM。
五秒钟后MM抬头问我:“真的?”
我悲愤地点点头。MM沉默片刻挣开我的怀抱抬手给了我一个耳光,愤怒地朝我喊道:“什么,烟是从家乐福买的?!!”

No comments: